Exciting News! PC Professor has been approved to participate in a 2019 job-training grant to help provide technology skills to the South Florida workforce.
If you know someone who is unemployed (or under-employed) and lives in Broward, Palm Beach, Martin or Port St. Lucie County, Florida, please have them contact us soon! We are eager to help provide in-demand, high-tech career training to those committed to obtaining work immediately after graduation. This is a limited time opportunity & applications will be processed in the order they are received.
For participants who qualify, all expenses and services will be covered including tuition, books, registration fees, job placement assistance, phone support, lab time & certification vouchers — all with ZERO out-of-pocket costs.
Eligible career courses include:
- A+ & Network+ certifications (Computer Repair & Technical Support)
- MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure (Windows Server 2016)
- CCNA: Hands-on Cisco Networking
- Database: Data Analytics & Management (SQL Server 2016)
- Desktop Software (Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Project, Outlook & QuickBooks)
Informational orientations at our Boca Raton and West Palm Beach campuses are currently underway. Here is a link to get started. Upon receipt, you will be contacted by a PC Professor Admissions Rep to arrange a seat at a complimentary upcoming session.