InfraGard South Florida proudly presents an exciting and informative program that focuses on the current Cyber Landscape in the public and private sectors. The sessions cover Cyber Security law to the current landscape onto actual cases. NOT TO BE MISSED
- 8-8:45: Registration and Breakfast
- 8:45-9: InfraGard Business and Intro, Nancy Bianco President
- 9-9: FBI SAS Jason Manar,” Threat Landscape”
- 9:30-10:15 USSS ATSAIC Charles (Brad) Leopard “Russian Organized Fraud”
- 10:15-10:30, Break
- 10:30-11:15, Aldo Leiva Esq. leads the Data Security and Privacy Practice at Lubell Rosen,”Cybersecurity Laws and Regulations impacting Critical Infrastructure Sector”
- 11:15-12, Robert Villanueva, EVP Q6 CYBER,”The Real World of Eurasian Cybercrime; the South Florida Connection”.