Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Chief Information Officer
Opportunity: Chief Information Officer
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Our client in Fort Lauderdale is seeking a Chief Information Officer who will be responsible for leading their technology organization. The CIO will plan, coordinate, direct and design IT- related activities of the company, while providing direction and support for daily operational activities. The CIO will also define and implement IT policies, procedures and best practices.
- Lead the IT department’s operational and strategic planning, including innovation, planning projects and allocation resources.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including telecom, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software and peripherals.
- Analyze, benchmark and report on and make recommendations for improvement and growth of IT infrastructure and systems.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and system requirements for new technology implementations.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting and budget reviews.
- Develop business case justifications and cos/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provisions.
- Develop RFPs
- Four-year degree (BA or BS) is required, Information Technology preferred or comparable industry experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of Information Technology leadership experience is required.
- Minimum 5+ years in a Microsoft Environment
- MS Dynamics Great Plains experience is required.
- Must possess project management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of IoTs
- Knowledge of Geo-Tracking Systems
- Experience managing mobile technologies (phones and tablets)
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."