Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Sr. DevOps Engineer
Do you live and breathe DevOps? Do you love to automate? Do you have experience in Windows environment? We are looking for you!
Our client, a small, fast-moving and highly collaborative engineering team based in Ft. Lauderdale is looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to work side by side with the engineering, development and platform teams, to help manage the infrastructure in the Amazon Cloud.
- MUST have prior DevOps experience in a significant Web Environment, AWS strongly preferred
- MUST have fluent experience with git and the gitflow branching model
- MUST possess strong familiarity with Windows
- MUST have experience with continuous integration and delivery
- Must have strong PowerShell experience
- Proven ability of automating processes
- Design and architect innovative systems
- Demonstrated previous experience finding issues by conducting full stack diagnostics
- Improve and analyze continuously existing infrastructure.
- On-call support
- Assist the development infrastructure for the engineering team
- Fluency with git and the gitflow branching methodologies
- Experience setting up or managing a continuous integration and delivery
- Additional administrative knowledge in C#, Python, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, MSSQL, MySQL, RDS, SQS, Amazon AWS, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence, Windows / RHEL / CentOS
- Proven experience building out and scaling production database systems and the infrastructure of a significant production application
- Previous experience administrating Unix/Linux/Windows servers
- Proven experience with systems and network security
- Must possess creative solutions to technical challenges.
Education and Experience
5+ years’ experience in a similar environment as DevOps.
A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related field