Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Sr C# .NET Web Developer
We are looking for talented Sr C# .NET Web developer ready to work on a fast-moving environment and a collaborative scrum team based in Ft. Lauderdale.
- Must have experience with unit tests and/or TDD, git/gitflow, experience with at least one significant production application
- 7-10 years' experience as C# Developer on enterprise projects
- Full stack developer with knowledge of OOP design patterns and implementation
- Fluency with git and the gitflow branching methodologies
- Experience setting up or managing a continuous integration and delivery
- Experience in C#, Python, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, MSSQL, MySQL, RDS, SQS, Amazon AWS, Lambda, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence.
- MVC + webforms
- 2+ years of Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban, Scrum, TestDriven Development, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Advanced writing advanced SQL and stored procedures (MSSQL/MySql)
- Experience with test automation using automated testing tools like xUnit, nUnit, Selenium, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Ul tools such as ext.NET, Telerik, Bootstrap or Angular
- ability to write code, test, and document your work
- Previous experience administrating Unix/Linux/Windows servers
- Working knowledge with cloud-based infrastructures and design patterns
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration/deployment and zero downtime deployment
- Demonstrated previous experience finding issues by conducting full stack diagnostics
- Improve and analyze continuously existing infrastructure.
- On-call support
Education and Experience
A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related field is a plus.
2+ years of Agile or Lean Software Development experience
7-10 years' experience as C# Developer on enterprise projects
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonus!