Email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Software Project Manaager
Our client in Broward County has an immediate opportunity for a Software Project Manager.
The Software Project Manager will be engaging on both internal and external software development projects. This will include planning, tracking and managing the end-to-end delivery cycle for software product releases. The Software Project Manager will ensure that the software product releases meet the documented requirements, are delivered on time, on budget and with the necessary quality standards as defined in the project plan.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand and define project scope, requirements and deliverables for each project.
- Work with software development, quality assurance and graphic design team members to help produce estimates for resources, time and budget.
- Develop project plans and track milestones and deliverables. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Report on progress to all stakeholders by creating progress reports, presentations, etc.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks, impediments, and dependencies.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, sprint planning, release planning, demos, and other project related activities.
- Proactively manage scope changes.
- Manage and facilitate communications among internal and external stakeholders.
- Assuming the role of Product Owner as part of a Scrum team(s) for the project.
- 5+ years managing software projects
- Experience working on both internal and external projects.
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills – both written and verbal.
- Hands on experience with MS Project and Excel.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, reviews, sprint planning, release planning, demos, and other project related activities.
- Experience in software engineering
- Experience with SQL
- PMP certification.
- Certification in Agile development methodologies (i.e. CSM, PMI-ACP)