Email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Salesforce Developer – Engineer
SALESFORCE DEVELOPER – ENGINEER
Our Palm Beach County client is looking for a Salesforce Developer will be part of a Level 3 software engineer support team that will resolve system defects, assist in troubleshooting escalated support issues, and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert for Salesforce.com. This position will work closely with development and quality assurance teams as well as various teams in the Client Services department. The application developer codes, tests, debugs, documents, and installs both new programs/technologies and changes to existing programs/technologies of a complex nature with assistance of higher level personnel in order to provide quality IT services to user departments. Maintains and modifies existing applications without supervision as well as under direction from senior staff members.
The successful candidate is someone who encompasses strong problem solving skills while dealing with abstract concepts, systems and ideas. The candidate must possess confidence and able to work in fast-paced hands on environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborates with business analysts and internal clients to troubleshoot incidents and resolve defects in software applications with minimal quality issues. Utilizes established development tools, guidelines and conventions to maintain existing software systems by identifying and proactively correcting software defects.
- Partners with project teams on application enhancements including designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and installation
- Analyzes and fixes moderate to complex problems during development. Documents and communicates results appropriately.
- Monitors production programs for expected performance and responds to errors and emergency problems. Provides on call support for all of the team’s applications and batch processes
- Participates in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science or Information Systems Management from four-year college or university and at least five years related business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience where two years related experience equals one year of schooling.
Qualifications and Experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with Salesforce user interface (UI) and data model.
- Experience in development Apex code that will scale to large data sets and custom interfaces using Visualforce. Can develop code within the Salesforce interface or the Force.com IDE as required.
- Can deploy secure production-ready applications, has broad understand of Force.com development lifecycle.
- Experience in designing test strategies to ensure adequate quality (e.g., code coverage; application behaviors; scalability environment independence) across Apex classes, triggers and controllers.
- Ability to administer any standard Salesforce applications, develop integrations using the Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, and publish consume Force.com App Exchange packages.
- Experience designing and delivering end-user training and training materials and providing technical support as necessary
- Ability to resolve issues for JitterBit Processes, operations, transformation, mapping, and data source management.
- Some experience of SQL, Server SQL preferred for JitterBit to Salesforce integrations to backend processes.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus! "U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."