Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer
Our client in Broward County is seeking a QA Automation Engineer that will be responsible for creating automation test scripts and independently driving the automation plan and execution for web and mobile applications. QA related activities also include front-end, back-end, integration, performance, and regression testing of various software solutions. Scope of testing will include internal applications including transactional web, mobile, application and social interaction channels across lines of business.
- Participate and analyze requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
- Develop and execute automated test scripts using Selenium with C#, which will require programming in C#.Net and other scripting languages.
- Execute automated test suites and Analyze test results to identify options for improving the effectiveness of automated testing using MTM and on Azure.
- Develop custom Quality Assurance Metrics and reporting solutions using C#, SQL, XML, html, CSS.
- Work in a multi-environment automation test execution platform.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a Continuous Integration Solution to integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses.
- Create, coordinate, and execute manual application test cases and test plan
- Review functional specs and user stories to design test cases/scripts and test plans.
- Create and analyze test data.
- Complete work assignments and perform appropriate follow up to ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- Follow engineering best practices and provide technical mentorship to other team members.
- Collaboratively work with developers to implement test hooks for automation.
- Operate as a self-starter and possess the technical aptitude in troubleshooting both software and environment issues.
- Able to set product delivery goals and achieve scheduled deadlines.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and have the technical curiosity to dig deep into the root of complex issues between multiple software and system layers.
- 3+ years of experience in Selenium, QTP, Coded UI, Test Manager, Lab Manager, Appium etc for automation of Microsoft Web and Windows based Android/iOS apps.
- Progressive experience in developing and executing automated test automation framework with Selenium and C#.
- Well versed in automating web services paradigms such as REST and protocols such as HTTP.
- Experience working on web applications and/or web-based technologies.
- Proficient in multiple forms of test approaches for web/UI testing including functional, cross-browser compatibility, mobile, web service, and integration testing using manual and automated automation testing tools.
- Develop optimized automation scripts for regression testing with various data sources, environment variables, and configuration files and reusable user-defined functions.
- Proficient in UNIX/Linux environments and shell scripting.
- Proficient in basic SQL operations such as joins and views.
- Experience with SOAP, REST, RPC or other client-server API testing.
- Experience in TFS, JIRA, and Confluence a plus.
- Experience in Git or other source code management systems.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining test suite executions via Octopus, Jenkins or any other continuous integration tools.
- Experience executing test efforts using Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Test Manager, QTP (or equivalent products).
- Comfortable in AGILE development environments and cross-functional team structures.
- Experience with end-to-end SDLC, testing methodologies and test phases, including unit, assembly, system, integration, regression and performance testing.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Strong analytical abilities, troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability aptitude in logical and analytical thinking, as well as display strong problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior programming work experience.
- Experience with ecommerce, retail, and financing is a plus
- Experience with performance engineering and load testing is a huge plus.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."