Email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Lawson Senior Systems Analyst Supply Chain and Finance
Job Title: Lawson Senior Systems Analyst Infor Lawson Supply Chain and Finance
Location: Miramar, FL
Job Type: Full Time Days (8:30am to 5pm)
- Support Lawson S3 Version 10 Financial (EFM) and Supply Chain (SCM) modules
- In collaboration with end-users designs and modifies complex business rules in software applications to support organizational needs.
- May design, build, test, debug and install application systems.
- Plans, designs, develops, and installs assigned systems.
- Tests and troubleshoots existing and proposed systems.
- Functions as an independent project manager or lead for a module or system.
- Provides expert and creative solutions to user requirements, inquiries and problems.
- Analyzes business and clinical processes and data to identify opportunities and improve existing processes using information technology.
- Interact with business users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests
- Serve liaison role between application technology vendor, internal IT groups, and business users
- Translate business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases
- Create functional specifications, design documents, business process workflow and related documentation for new development projects and/or enhancement and modification requests
- Design and execute functional, integration, and regression test plans for new application functionality, product releases and enhancement and regulatory modifications using business scenarios and use cases
- Ensure programs meet business specifications
- Directly interface with business users by responding to support calls
- Participate in user requirements workshops, vendor training and demonstrations
- Customer focus and close alignment with the customers’ business objectives
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity
- Take initiative to bring issues to logical conclusion; proactive approach
- Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues
- Actively participate and/or lead in meetings and make valuable contribution
- Participate on Lawson on call rotation
Graduate of an accredited program in a related field.
Desired: Three to five years functional knowledge supporting Infor Lawson Reports (LBI) and the Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management (EFM) suite of applications as a business analyst or systems analyst. CBORD Cafeteria and/or Retail application experience, a plus.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."