Email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Lawson Senior Systems Analyst Infor Lawson HR, Payroll and Security
Job Title: Lawson Senior Systems Analyst – Infor Lawson HR, Payroll and Security
Location: Miramar, FL
Job Type: Full Time Days (8:30am to 5pm)
- Support Lawson S3 Version 10 Human Capital Management (HCM Payroll and HR) and be the Security Administrator for Lawson Security.
- In collaboration with end-users designs and modifies complex business rules in software applications to support organizational needs.
- May design, build, test, debug and install application systems.
- Plans, designs, develops, and installs assigned systems.
- Tests and troubleshoots existing and proposed systems.
- Functions as an independent project manager or lead for a module or system.
- Provides expert and creative solutions to user requirements, inquiries and problems.
- Analyzes business and clinical processes and data to identify opportunities and improve existing processes using information technology.
- Review and execute authorized change requests for system access to all Infor products: Lawson and Landmark including but limited to: Lawson, IPA, ISS, Talent Management and LBI.
- Define appropriate role based access and security templates in accordance with enterprise access control policies and governance.
- Provide assistance, information and guidance re: security design and capabilities to business owners in each operational business area (Human Resources, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Procurement and Finance).
- Perform testing in development environment to ensure security requirements are addressed.
- Develop security documentation that reflects role based access matrix.
- Oversee project planning and key deliverable as required in support of life cycle upgrades, patches and fixes.
- Supports the Lawson Human Capital Management (HCM) system which includes HR, Payroll, Benefits and Absence Management and the integration with Infor Talent Management Global HR and Compensation. Ensures the highest levels of end user satisfaction and data integrity.
- Identifies and implements information business system solutions that support more efficient and effective work performance based on inherent knowledge of business functions, processes and Lawson functionality.
- Performs and coordinates complex analysis, design, development, testing and support services for HRM applications.
- Prepares written documentation of various types: application documentation, analytical reports, functional specifications, training manuals, status reports, etc.
- Develops end-to-end workflow process for IT customers that depict our integrated approach to improving the work done by a person or department
- Designs application security to insure appropriate access.
- Tests and implements solutions; Prepares flow charts and diagrams to illustrate current and future processes.
- Invests time to grow skills and stay current with new technology and business unit developments
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of integration/interface design methods.
- Develops detailed end-user level documentation as necessary for all developed applications, scripts or processes.
- Participates in on-call rotation, with potential to provide support outside of rotation
- Two to three of years of experience as the Administrator for Lawson S3 and/or Landmark security
- Two to three years of experience with Lawson HRM.
- Experience using the Infor Security Services tool ISS Federation (also known as DSP) is desired.
- Landmark Configuration Console Experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment with changing priorities.
- Knowledge of LDAP Services is required.
- General Functional knowledge of all Lawson and Talent Management Modules
- Expert knowledge of Infor security concepts, practices, and procedures
- Exceptional initiative, organizational and planning skills, analytical abilities, problem solving, and follow through.
- Able to work with minimal supervision keeping management informed with timely project status reports.
- Commitment to excellence in service, performance, and execution.
- Strong process discipline and experience including change management, problem management and project management.
Graduate of an accredited program in a related field.
It is essential that the candidate have strong technical, business, and teamwork skills. The candidate must be able to work with the business owners and IT teams to architect and administer security meeting defined business requirements with little supervision. This individual must be self-motivated, execution focused and able to keep updated on the necessary business and technology skills to be a valuable, contributing member of the IT staff.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
- How did this position come about? New role or did someone leave?
- How many members on the team the candidate is applying for? What is the pace and culture of the office?
- IT Department has 275. for App team is 2 Managers.
- What is interview process? Time Frame?
- First 30 min phone call with Hiring Manager
- Application trough their website
- Onsite 2.5 hours interview
- Meeting with HR
- What will the person in this role be doing?
- Supporting the app
- What type of Management style is there? Who will the new hire report to?
- Donna Smith –
- What are the must skills for this role?
- Are there any unique/niche skills you are looking for that would be a bonus for this position?
- How important is this hire in your list of priorities?
- What are the hours of business for the company?
- Are there flex hours? No
- Is remote work permissible? On As Needed basis
- What is the salary range for the position? Is this a firm number or is there flexibility?
- No salary minimum or max
- Will you accept H1B applicants for this position?
- No sponsorship. Only Citizen, Residents and EAD
- Do you require a background check? Drug screen?
- Will you relocate?
- Yes, candidate will get paid a flat fee. This fee could be split in 2 payments