Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Junior Business Intelligence
Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client in Broward County is looking for Junior Business Intelligence Analyst who has a background in development, or strong technology.
Past experience working on risk and pricing in the financial services industry is a strong plus. The candidate should be both detail and process-oriented, reliable, accurate and fast.
Understanding of how to use technology to compute risk, numerical relationships and build interactive intelligence dashboards while performing API Integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Math or related quant field highly preferred. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience with API integration into Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Advanced SQL development (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions), analysis of SQL server instances, databases and queries
- Design and develop business dashboards and visualizations using interactive tools for portfolio management and risk analysis
- Assist with creating insightful reports and documentation
- Experience with R and maintaining statistical packages
- Programming with C/C++, Java or similar
- Pro-active approach and sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and willingness to make adjustments
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Internet, Excel, PowerPoint
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."