Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Junior Business System Analyst
Business System Analyst
Responsibilities: Assists in the analysis, design and implementation of Healthcare Software solutions; does related work as required.
Role: Under direct supervision of the Director of Product Management, the System Analyst will be responsible for assisting in: data gathering and analysis of software product requirements, design recommendation in the form of user proposals, documentation of operational instructions and computer program specifications, participate in implementation, support, and user training of systems and special projects.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, and communication
- Developing user stories and breaking down requirements into deliverable functionality
- Analyze business problems and identify solutions that meet business goals
- Analyze application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen
- Recognize and predict use cases to help design intuitive applications
- Ability to research and analyze information and draw conclusions
- Assist department users in understanding business/ system processes by creating diagrams and supporting documentation as needed.
- Manage and/or participate in the analysis, design, development, testing, training, implementation and support of business application initiatives.
- Create system user manuals
- Effectively interacts with all levels of employees as well as outside customers and vendors.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong problem-solving capability and be attentive to detail and follow through.
- Ability to manage time and workload against priorities and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 2-years plus experience as a Business Analyst
- Skilled in complete software development life-cycle support: systems requirements analysis, system design, development testing, application implementation, and support
- Knowledge and experience of web development, system integration, data interface, testing concepts, UML modeling
- Effective communication skills on multiple levels along with strong team approach experience & skills
- Proven skills in organizing work, communicating effectively, attending to detail, taking direction, managing time effectively, and timely handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Healthcare experience is a major plus
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."