Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: AWS DevOps Engineer
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
SherlockTalent is offering you the possibility of being part of a fast-growing local company in the heart of Miami. We are seeking a for a talented DevOps Engineer responsible of the creation, automation and deployment to ensure smooth delivery of software from concept to production.
- Build tools and critical infrastructures that support the business’ technology platforms
- Ensure smooth delivery of software from concept to production
- Providing full application life cycle and deployment support and automation including infrastructure automation.
- Responsible for monitoring the system, automating system health, maintenance tasks, and reporting systems as needed
- Handle security operations investigations, evaluate risk and potential impact to the system from a security perspective
- Support corporate IT initiatives
- Perform on-call duty
- 5+ years’ experience with AWS and DevOps mindset
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification is required
- Expert or Intermediate level experience running and maintaining a 24×7 Internet-oriented production environment, preferably across multiple data centers, involving at least hundreds of machines
- Extensive proven experience in automation and monitoring frameworks, deployment and development
- Proven experience in deployment and administration of complex AWS cloud applications
- Proficient with Linux fundamentals, including networking, file systems, security, and the kernel
- Must have extensive knowledge of TCP/IP networking, including both hardware and host-based routing, VLAN's, firewalls, and load balancing
- Full Stack fundamentals knowledge
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."