Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Database Software Specialist Infor Talent Management
Job Title: Database Software Specialist Infor Talent Management
Location: Miramar, FL
Job Type: Full Time (8:30am-5:00pm)
Ideal candidate will collaborate on system report designs, developing, and maintaining system reports to ensure that the quality and functionality of reporting meets system requirements. Candidate will also translate design specifications into required system reports, testing and troubleshooting new and existing system reports.
As part of the responsibilities, candidate will analyze system performance/technology against industry developments to determine options for improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting Lawson S3, Human Capital Management (HCM) applications and/or Talent Management.
- Experience implementing Lawson Talent Management in a multi-facility healthcare environment.
- Experience with SQL reporting tools such as Crystal Report, Aqua Data Studio, etc.
- Excellent Project Management and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment with changing priorities.
- Expert knowledge of commonly used HCM concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent documentation skills including system architectural diagrams, data, process, and system flow diagrams, interface specifications, system configuration, and standard operational procedures.
- Strong understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Exceptional initiative, organizational and planning skills, analytical abilities, problem solving, and follow through.
- Able to work with minimal supervision keeping management informed with timely project status reports.
- Commitment to excellence in service, performance, and execution.
- Strong process discipline and experience including change management, problem management and project management.
Bachelor’s degree, with concentration in Information Technology, desired.
It is essential that the candidate have strong technical, business, and teamwork skills. The candidate must be able to work with the business owners and IT teams to architect and deliver systems meeting defined business requirements with little supervision. This individual must be self-motivated, execution focused and able to keep updated on the necessary business and technology skills to be a valuable, contributing member of the IT staff.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."