Email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Customer Support Engineer
Our client located near downtown Miami is a SaaS Tech security company looking for a Customer Support Engineer. Our client is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
Our clients system enhances the security capabilities of the Commerce Cloud platform by protecting eCommerce sites against automated web attacks and Malicious web traffic of eCommerce sites that often accounts to over 50% of site traffic.
They understand that Bad bots are designed for financial gain, competitive brand advantage and to abuse of a client’s site. They are seeking a Customer Support Engineer for their Miami offices.
- You will work closely with customers to successfully integrated them on the platform
- Provide technical support and create knowledge articles for customers
- You will bring strong analytical and problem-solving skills that will enable you to map functional and business requirements into robust technical implementations.
- Your strong emphasis on success and customer satisfaction will help lead our client through high growth on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field or equivalent work experience (minimum two years)
- Previous experience with customer success and support tools
- Deep understanding of web technologies including HTTP, DNS, TLS and CDN (NGINX/HAproxy/Apache)
- Familiar with Elasticsearch and Kibana or similar (Solr or Splunk)
- Ability to communicate with customers on a personal level to develop trust based relationship
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."