Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Bilingual IT Manager Microsoft Dynamic Axapta 2012
Bilingual IT Manager – Latin America Region – (Microsoft Dynamic Axapta 2012)
To plan and manage the information processes and activities, while coordinating the effective design, implementation, and operation of information systems and applications.
- IT Maintenance and Support
- Direct maintenance work and quality control to ensure the efficient and timely operation of information technology functions.
- Plan, develop and implement the operation of information technology systems.
- Coordinate studies of proposed and existing information systems and equipment.
- Guide the selection, installation and use of computing equipment and software.
- Oversee the management of servers, security solutions, network hardware and telecommunication infrastructure.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Planning and Analysis
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provisions.
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals and license agreements.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- People Leadership and Vendor Relations
- Hire, retain and motivate a high-performance team.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Negotiate and administer vendor contracts and service agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or related experience.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience within information technology and five (5) years on a management position (preferable in Latin America presence)
- Required experience in Microsoft Dynamic Axapta 2012 in Infrastructure, Operations, and Application
- Knowledge the most current technologies and products used in the cloud industry.
- Must have BI, either Microsoft BI or Cognos – they are using Cognos and the BI of Microsoft Dynamics, ETL, CheckSums
- Changing from Lotus Notes to Office365 –experience migrating Active Directory is a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."