Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Title: Software Developer
Location: Miami, FL (Coral Gables)
We are currently searching for someone with a minimum of 6 years hands-on-professional experience as a software developer working with Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL server and a minimum of 5 years of development and design experience.
The Candidate should be able to develop applications in C# and ASP.Net and should have experience creating web applications and working with web services.
- Developing applications for internal use by the company.
- Participating in the development of company's enterprise landscape
- Performing application analytical activities, coding, debugging and testing according to software development life-cycle processes
- Writing documentation including requirements, design, test, and user documentation and help systems based on joint application design sessions with users and business owners
- Tracking application change requests, enhancements and bug fixes, and participating in the change control and versioning process.
- Independently managing yourself in a professional mature manner
- Providing support for the aforementioned responsibilities
- Participating and contributing to IT related projects when necessary
- This is a perm full-time position with a large service provider to the cruise industry, All work must be done onsite at company's Miami based office.
- Track record of delivering successful web applications
- Analyzing existing systems to effectively improve the current functionality while also receiving input from the current users, clients and internal staff
- Effectively documenting all coding work performed on existing and new systems being worked on.
- Following industry best-practices
- Working independently on assigned tasks but also collaborating in a team environment for broader functionality and vision.
- Meeting with fellow team members and managers on ongoing or new projects during the different development cycles.
- Effectively planning and executing milestones for the different projects given.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- C#, .Net Framework 3.x+, VS 08/10/17
- Web Services ( SOAP/REST ), Source Control (preferable TFS or VSTS)
- SOLID Design Principles, OOP Design Patterns
- Agile Development
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Web/Desktop Development
- ASP.Net, ADO.NET, HTML, .Net Core, T-SQL, Linq to SQL/Entities
- WCF ( 1+ years )
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."