Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
We are looking for an experienced Mid-Level to Senior Business Analyst to own the requirements gathering and to be the primary business owner from start to finish for several SaaS products.
Candidates must have Management or Lead experience as this position will be managing a few offshore BA's. Candidates must have worked for a company who develops their own software in-house.
Candidate will work closely with the development team, UI/UX team, management, and customers. Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Works with internal stakeholders such as Product Management, Customer Success, and Sales, as well as customers, to clearly define and document their requests.
- Assists with diagnosis/troubleshooting of reported problems pertaining to software developed by the team.
- Determines how to best implement the requested changes / customization. This may include working with Development staff, Product Managers, QA staff and / or other Business Analysts.
- Creates business requirements documentation and functional requirement documentation with enough detail to enable application developers to complete the programming request.
- Ensures that the final user documentation effectively conveys the information the developers need and working with a technical writer for the customer facing documentation.
- Create user acceptance test cases and validates developed software solution to ensure that the completed product matches with the business requirements and operates correctly.
- Report and follow through on common sources of technical issues or questions and make formal and informal recommendations to resolve.
- A successful candidate will acquire subject matter expertise enough to assist questions from developers, customers, pre-sales, and management.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Vigilant problem solver with strong business acumen.
- Intensely analytical, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including technical writing) since this position requires extensive communication between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, wireframing/prototyping applications, and localization tools.
- Must be self-directed and highly motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience working on a team that follows a software development lifecycle and develops using Scrum methodology.