Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Lead, Casino & High-Value Marketing
Title: Lead Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Miami, FL
We are looking for a Lead Email Marketing Specialist that will lead the development of the high value consumer marketing programs which include Casino and Premium customers.
- Manage the strategy and development for all Email and Direct mail marketing initiatives for Casino and High value programs.
- Lead testing strategies using real-time technologies and Artificial intelligence programs to influence and enhance the current marketing strategy and structure.
- Work alongside key stakeholders in Casino operations, revenue management to produce dynamic and personalized offers relevant to consumers
- Manage 3rd party vendors to provide strategic overview and build of tactical projects to enhance Casino and High value consumer journeys.
- Partner with in house creative agency to enhance content and creative development of High Value consumer programs.
- Lead campaign analysis on testing across different consumer segments and providing key takeaways to implement in upcoming deployments and campaigns.
- Conduct competitive reporting for future analysis and approach for upcoming campaigns.
- Increase Casino database by implementing reactivation stream functionalities, data mining and engagement campaigns.
- Lead our internal stakeholders and agencies to understand and ultimately drive how we should reach and communicate Casino and High Value consumer personas, adjusting our marketing efforts to maximize each opportunity within campaigns.
- Partner with all Integrated Marketing groups to ensure holistic execution, alignment with full consumer journey, consistent and optimized brand communications and experiences
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- College degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, user-experience, content development/analytics
- Experience with enterprise CRM/Database/ESP platforms in an operational/executional capacity.
- Experience understanding cross-functional roles and opportunities: creatives, information architects, business analysts, quality assurance leads, traditional marketers, digital marketers.
- Experience prioritizing campaign production in tools such as JIRA
- Experience working with the determination and execution of Change Management Requests for various vendors
- Past management experience
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."