Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Solution Integration Architect- Contract
Solution Integration Architect:
Focus on driving innovation and improving delivery effectiveness by building integration-centric offerings to transition to service oriented architecture. Provide solution blueprints for highly functional, reliable and performant systems that deliver the scope of business enablement, linking program level solutions to enterprise level solutions. Leads shape the architecture of the organization based on business needs and technology innovations.
- Asses current applications, data flows and processes and design for future growth
- Design and build applications, in alignment with organizational objectives.
- Design Technical Solution/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
- Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models and cloud based services.
- Define the SOA Governance processes.
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
- Design message- and event-driven architectures.
- Design for intelligent logging and reporting capabilities
- Able to drive .Net/Java based solutions using industry standard design patterns
- Develop integration patterns and standards based on industry best practice eg. JSON, SOAP, REST, MQ etc
- Understand different types of messaging topologies (pub/sub, hub and spoke)
- Knowledge of application development and architecture best practice.
- Knowledge of message based and data integration technologies.
- Knowledge of implementing Microservices, API, Web Services and SOA and how to differentiate between them
- Understand different datastore types and how data can flow across systems
- Works with business and cross technology teams to solution for reusability, long term manageability, maintainability, integrate-ability, cost, technical debt and security facets
Experience and Education:
- 8+ yr experience in SDLC in hands on development.
- 5 yrs. experience in architecting, designing or implementing of integration architectures and applications.
- Experience with integration tool as Open source Middleware products/Mule soft/TIBCO/Jboss EAP/IBM Websphere/Oracle SOA or SoftwareAG webMethods etc. – managing flow of data in a diverse landscape of package and custom applications in different technologies (primarily .Net); reduce complexity in intricate integrations to support reuse and deployment simplicity
- Proven track record in designing Service Oriented Architecture in .Net framework and Java
- Well versed in API management to monitor security, application connections, traffic and standardization.
- Expertise in design patterns, microservices architecture, SOA, REST/Json calls
- Excellent end to end knowledge of web, client-server, services and DB technologies
- Experienced in sizing applications for optimal performance with through understanding of the infrastructure
- Performs work with a high degree of latitude. Handles the most complex issues. Possesses expert knowledge of subject matter. Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in math, computer science or related field and 8 or more years of experience
Competencies: Technical expertise. Design expertise. Debugging skills. Problem-solving skills.