Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
SherlockTalent is actively looking for a Systems Engineer professional in Miami. Ideal candidate will be responsible for managing, monitoring, patching and upgrading in-house server/computer systems and network devices. Candidate will participate in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Must be proficient in:
- Disaster Recovery
- Patch Management
- Server Administration
- Unified Communications
- Asset Management
- Network and Printing
- Capacity Planning
- Contribute in the planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software
- Implement desktop and server systems utilizing best practices
- Responsible of defining, imaging and deploying workstations, servers, printers, scanners, firewalls, encryption systems, and all host security systems
- Manage and maintain the infrastructure of the server system environment
- Manage all operating systems and end-user software
- Ensure Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective are met to comply with data backup policies
- Manage, maintain the monitoring system for all servers and network devices
- Responsible of managing and maintaining all the Unified Communications and connection solutions, including workstation connectivity, local area networks and SharePoint Intranet
- Administer input/output equipment
- In charge of Active Directory, end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems, escalating incidents as necessary
- Maintenance of network inventory
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, and purchases
- Create required reports and documentation in response for user needs.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
- 5+ years as Systems/Network Administrator
- Proven knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, and 2016
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Networking knowledge a plus
- MCSA/MCSE, MCITP, NET+, CCNA certifications a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."