Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IT Support Specialist
Job Title: IT Support Specialist
Location: West Palm Beach
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
We are currently seeking an IT Support Specialist with MCSE Cert. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated technical IT professional with a passion for delivering world class customer service in a great team-atmosphere! If you are a successful team player, have strong troubleshooting skills, and have a passion for customer service, then we want you.
- End user Support with various issues pertaining to Windows 7 and 10
- Strong working knowledge of PC related hardware, software, operating systems, Windows servers, etc.
- MS Office 2016/365 support (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project and Visio )
- Remote Desktop assistance
- VPN support/troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting and repair of HP desktops/laptops
- Mitigation and removal of viruses/malware
- Provide additional assistance to the department as various projects arise
- New Hire system setups with employee on-boarding meetings
- Effects proper turnover of equipment by ensuring receipt of departing employee’s computer and disabling employee accounts
- Conduct regular inventories of IT equipment
- Assist with computer lease returns/computer swaps/new deployments
- Develops and maintains up to date system images (servers and desktop) to ensure rapid deployment
- Share best practices for agency process and workflow based on your successes and learning
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be MCSE Certified
- 3-6 years related experience and/or training
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft operating systems including Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related technologies
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN connectivity
- Printer, wireless, Audio/video troubleshooting skills
- Good customer service and communication (oral/written) skills
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."