Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract
SherlockTalent is actively looking for an experienced Scrum Master. The Scrum Master position involves the guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Responsible for delivering and releasing urgent projects
- Ability to work collaborative with other Scrum teams in a large/corporate environment
- Act as leader of the team
- Effectively manage conflicts within the team
- Must have experience with Scrum Agile Development
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Must be CSM
- Strong knowledge of iterative development
- Strong knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burn-down metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Maintains the TFS tool as it relates to execution within a sprint
- Ensures the effective utilization of the TFS tool by the Scrum
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Software Development environments.
- Minimum 5 years as Scrum Master in large/ corporate environments
- Solid understanding of product life cycles and the role of requirements capture and requirements management throughout the product life cycle.
- Familiarity with common Agile practices and other development practices
- Participate in requirements and design review
- Strong listener with willingness to learn
- People/ team oriented. Soft skills
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."