Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Network and Storage Engineer
Position: Network and Storage Engineer
Salary: Based on Experience
Location: Miami, FL
SherlockTalent is looking for a Network and Storage Engineer for a world class technology organization striving to bring best-of-breed payment processing solutions to the more than 300 financial institutions that are already clients. Commitment to excellence and providing innovative technology and superior customer service; Looking for individuals who will be laser focused in helping us achieve our goals.
- Reviews complex designs and configures hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with design requirements. Provides estimates and project schedules.
- Installs, documents, and configures Windows Operating Systems. Design and implement multi-site Windows Active Directory infrastructure, Office 365 integration, and SharePoint administration.
- Performs Operational Acceptance Testing and evaluations ensuring acceptability and usability on a scale, capacity, resiliency and reliability level. Responsible for meeting SLAs and monitoring and reviewing system logs, detect, troubleshoot, and resolve problems in a 7×24 production environment.
- Reports and assists in investigation of security breaches in accordance with Information Security guidelines. Reviews and investigates any issues identified via security monitoring applications. Reviews system access in line with the required practices and procedures following Information Security guidelines. Maintains the systems responsible to the level required to meet the Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes Oxley 404, corporate standards and other applicable industry best practices.
- Works closely with respective client service representatives and with team members at levels across business units within the company. Provides team members with detailed platform overview training and supporting documentation for operational, configuration, or other procedural purposes.
- Evaluates all systems supported or maintained for potential service improvements utilizing automation and orchestrations technologies.
- Working within our IT Infrastructure Operations organization as SAN / Storage Admin, candidate will work with the team overseeing and maintaining our IT Infrastructure standards in an efficient cost effective manner.
- Monitor and manage all NetApp storage arrays, replication and remediate issues related to snap mirrors.
- Perform a variety of assignments associated with Storage, Computer Hardware (virtual and physical), virtualization software (VMware’s vSphere, vCloud and View) and VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure on a set of enterprise-level IT systems in support of the production data center environment.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 4 years of experience in systems administration. If no degree, additional job experience will be considered.
- MS Windows 2008/2012 R2 experience required.
- Strong experience in administering and optimizing SAN & Storage based infrastructures as well as VMware suite in a corporate data center environment while supporting hundreds of virtual servers and applications.
- Strong knowledge of NetApp Family 8020 and 2552, Cisco MDS 9000 Series, Cisco Nexus experience, and Cisco Fabric Interconnect experience.
- VMware VSphere Enterprise, VMWare Horizon, VMWare Operation.
- Cisco UCS Blades, Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco Nexus.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.