Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Sr. System Analyst- Lawson ERP
Industry leader in Fort Lauderdale, FL is looking for a Sr. System Analyst with Lawson ERP experience.
This is a full time/perm position that pays 105K – 115K depending on skill level and experience.
The Sr. Systems Analyst will support and may lead the technical service, training, communication, and documentation of such applications in the IT department.
- Lead projects and project teams
- Support and administer key applications
- Provides support to all departments in researching application issues
- Proactively researches and locates necessary tools and processes to identify troublesome trends
- Conduct periodic system reviews
- Anticipate user requirements and develop programs, queries, reports, etc.
- Proactively designs/re-evaluates software procedures and processes
- Maintain system security by creating and maintaining user accounts along with supplying associated documentation required for security audits.
- Perform tuning and maintenance of software applications.
- Participate in all implementations of software enhancements, upgrades, and patch installations.
- Ensure adequate training documentation is correct and available for all end users.
- University degree in Computer Science or Business Administration required; OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Experience in an international hospitality organization preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience as a systems analyst in technology.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience with Lawson ERP Systems.
- Strong mentoring skills for teamwork and interdepartmental communications.
- Expertise working with all parties including staff, customers, and vendors to resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive/confidential information and to handle such information as required by Corporate, Federal, and State regulations/policies.
- Ability to write reports utilizing industry standard reporting tools.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Willingness to travel as deemed necessary by IT Management.
- Required excellent technical and operational knowledge relating to upgrades, patches, hotfixes.
- Knowledge of Unix, Cobol, Oracle SQL a plus.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.