Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Senior Database Developer
Industry leader in downtown Fort Lauderdale is looking for a Senior Database Developer to join their growing team of IT pro's on a full time basis.
This role will develop database solutions by designing new databases and methods to update, insert data, and monitor security and usage within determined specifications. Works with application developers and stakeholders and applies industry standards to all database solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Creating/Coding new databases solutions based on a combination of predetermined specifications, individual experience and industry best practices
- Building aggregate tables and cube solutions for use in analysis software
- Responsible for management of company data elements, ensuring that data is as accurate and easily accessible as possible
- Determine database structural requirements by working with internal business stakeholders, and identifying optimal database specifications
- Ability to develop ETL Processes, Ability to develop SSRS Reports
- Data Analytics and predictive modeling, develop algorithms, perform data analysis and data validation
- Build program code, test and deploy in different servers or computer equipment
- Microsoft SQL Skills (OLTP / OLAP)
- JiRA or other Project Management software
- Troubleshooting and data analysis skills
- Ability to code in TSQL, and do data analysis
- Experience in developing ETL packages using SSIS
- Experience in developing reports using SSRS
- Setting up alerts and job to monitor reliable working of processes
- Prior SQL Stored Procedure/Function/Database Development for use in reporting and application environments
- Data warehouse design and implementation
- In depth knowledge of troubleshooting skills to overcome data obstacles
- Excellent practical hands on experience with Microsoft SQL query language, including ETL development and SSIS applications
- Troubleshooting Security, Performance issues and business implementation challenges
- MS SQL Server 2008+ (2010+ preferred)
- Microsoft SQL SSIS Development Skills
- MS SSRS/Power BI
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
***No 3rd party vendors Please***