Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Senior Data Analyst
Our client, located in Boca Raton, FL is looking for an energetic Senior Data Analyst to join their growing team on a full time/perm basis and work on accelerating the organizations Data & Analytics. The Senior Data Analyst reports to the Director of Data & Analytics and engages cross-functionally throughout the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increasing the effectiveness of data management, forecasting, and opportunities by designing dashboards, reports, and other data tools that enable self-service for business users
- Deliver executive-level presentations.
- Gathers and analyzes data to generate qualitative and quantitative insights, difference-making business recommendations that drive profitability, and shareholder value for the organization.
- Create and monitor the delivery of ad hoc and regularly scheduled reports
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and common reporting/analysis use cases to help identify trends, issues, insights, and opportunities
- Helping develop and document clear functional requirements for reporting and data analysis projects
- Using quantitative analysis, data mining, modeling, predictive analytics, and the visualization of data to provide actionable insights and to recommend design changes that drive consumer engagement and maximize financial gain for the company and its clients
- Educate stakeholders on the value of data-driven decision making and use of data analytics to improve performance
- Using multi-dimensional data sources to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Data Analysis and in the use of Business Intelligence
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other relevant field that demonstrates a quantitative orientation
- Proficiency in SQL including the ability to create queries that maximize the use of database tools such as tables; temporary tables, views, stored procedures and functions
- Experience in using data tools such as Tableau, Jasper Reporting, Elasticsearch, Google Analytics, or similar tools
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Expertise of advanced Excel functions including merging of data sets, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, advanced formulas, and graphing.