Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
SherlockTalent is actively looking for a Software QA Assurance Analyst to perform software validation testing on new and existing software development products and report test results.
- Review product requirements for testability and provide constructive feedback. Create and maintain testing environments on VM Labs to facilitate product testing and staging.
- Develop, document & execute validation test cases that are traceable to and fulfill the product requirements.
- Utilize, maintain & configure available test tools & equipment to meet the test requirements.
- Maintain & record test data and provide detailed project status information. Utilize technical product knowledge & training, PC skills, test case writing skills & tools, basic programming skills and quality training to accomplish tasks.
- Maintain technical competency and in-depth product knowledge.
- Daily contact with department supervisors or senior team members.
- Interface with various associates including development personnel, product management, and SQA associates in a product development environment and provide design validation services.
- Interface with software developers and engineers in external departments at a technical and skill set level.
Perform job tasks with minimal assistance following the testing procedures & guidelines. Maintain a high & diversified level of product knowledge, knowledge of related SQA best practices, tools and new technologies.
Skills and Abilities
- Associate Degree in IT, Software or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience configuring and testing web and windows applications
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL 2008/2014, 2016, SQL Query Designer and SQL Profiler
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft IIS 6/7/8
- Has knowledge of SDLC concept practices and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office products, MS Windows operating systems 2008/2012; Windows 7,8, and 10
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Should possess strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Should be a self-starter requiring little supervision.
- Should be able to multi-task on a variety of projects.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with any functional group at all levels.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor