Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Title: Business Analyst
We are looking for an experienced BA to own the requirements gathering and to be the primary business owner from start to finish for a significant new piece of Item Processing business. Excess capacity would be consumed by other, smaller, development projects. A successful candidate must have item processing and payments experience. Candidate will work closely with Project Manager / Scrum Master as well as the development team, management, and the client. Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Works with internal stakeholders such as Product Management, Client Care, and Compliance, as well as clients, to clearly define and document their requests.
- Assists with diagnosis/troubleshooting of reported problems pertaining to software developed by the team.
- Determines how to best implement the requested changes / customization. This may include working with Development staff, Product Managers, QA staff and / or other Business Analysts.
- Creates business requirements documentation / programming specifications with sufficient detail to enable application developers to complete the programming request.
- Ensures that the final user documentation effectively conveys the information the client needs.
- Tests / validates developed software solution to ensure that the completed product matches with the business requirements and operates correctly.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Report and follow through on common sources of technical issues or questions and make formal and informal recommendations to resolve.
- A successful candidate will acquire subject matter expertise sufficient to assist internal and external clients.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Vigilant problem solver with strong business acumen.
- Background in Item Processing, Lockbox and Image Capture.
- Intensely analytical, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including technical writing) since this position requires extensive communication between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be self-directed and highly motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess exceptional people and customer service skills.
- Must have strong project management and organizational skills necessary to work in a matrixed work environment and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance considered.
- Experience with Agile development preferred.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.