Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
MSP Delivery Engineer Manager
MSP Delivery Engineer Manager
MSP (Managed Services Provider) is looking for a Delivery Engineer to join their growing team of professionals.
Must have MSP experience to apply for this role. This is a great position for an MSP Engineer who is ready to take the next step in their career.
We are looking for someone actively working at an MSP/VAR/Reseller, supporting 50 to 200 different SMB accounts. Understands the type of team that needs to be in place to support all those different accounts, the tools that MSP’s use to be able to support that number of accounts, and the ability to keep all those different accounts/personalities happy with our service.
We are looking for that up-and-comer who is currently in the field and understands the demands.
- Create service organization framework and infrastructure to scale for future growth
- Earn and maintain high-level of customer satisfaction to earn trusted advisor status within account base
- Diligently mitigate business risk within the service department
- Evaluate and recommend additional services to expand product offering
- Create service team development plan and lead mentoring effort to ensure bench strength of talent within department
- Assist in the evaluation of new technology for internal and external offerings that supports customers' needs
- Assess and communicate risks associated with technology-related investments and purchases
- Source, vet and present IT partner candidates to partners to have outsourced resources identified and ready to support projects as needed
- Collaborate with company leaders and other department managers to define, design and deliver new services and products
- Create and oversee the project plan to fully implement a successful IT offering
- Create Services Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure clear understanding and satisfaction of solutions offered
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends to construct technology roadmaps
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes and software
- Knowledge of Exchange, Migrations, VMWare, Citrix
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Relationship driven with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Understanding of support tools (i.e.: Connectwise), techniques (i.e.: documentation), and how technology is used within the organization.
- Effective presentation and communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Wide-ranging understanding of technology solutions needed in a business environment required.
- Broad understanding of project management concepts desired.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or IT related field required.
- 10+ years' experience in technical service required with a minimum of 3+ years in a leadership capacity
- IT Certifications desired: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, ConnectWise CCPA, LabTech LTCP, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP