Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Broward County
Seeking a Business Analyst who will act a conduit to the business owners and technology departments, The BA will be responsible for the QA of any new or changes to the applications before they are released and deployed. The BA should be able to work autonomously with little or no supervision.
- Research requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Develop and document enterprise wide requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Develop user documentation and conduct training as required.
- Be part of small or complex applications rollout to single or multi-properties.
- Responsible for QA and release management of new and changes to applications: testing, debugging and user acceptance before planning and executing deployment into Production.
- Develop documentation for users to install, operate and support.
- Provide end user training.
- Provide post implementation support and troubleshooting.
- Analyze problems and escalate issues in a timely manner for quick resolution.
- Act as liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Hospitality, Information Management, or Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst or similar position.
- 5+ years’ experience with Customer/Marketing Applications; including Websites, Loyalty Systems, Customer Relationship Management, and/or Campaign Management.
- 3+ years’ experience with Agile methodology required. Working knowledge of JIRA preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Outlook).
- Have Business Analysis skills (Analysis, Design, Testing, Process, and Documentation). Able to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Hospitality industry experience preferred.
- Business Analysts Certification preferred (either PMI-PBA or IIBA-CBAP).
- Project Management/Coordination practices and techniques preferred.