Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Network Operations Center Analyst
Role: Network Operations Center Analyst
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Type: Contract (no set duration)
We are seeking an Analyst that is responsible for monitoring both network and infrastructure environments. The Analyst will work with documented processes to monitor and provide first level technical support and will escalate all major incidents and provide updates to the business regularly until the issue is resolved.
- Associate degree
- 2-years of experience in technology
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook.
- Willing to work in various shifts (Days, Nights and Weekends).
- Familiar with broad technical areas which might include: networking, servers/virtualization/storage, Linux/Unix &Windows
- General system maintenance and troubleshooting skills, including software and hardware; networking, patches, scans, updates, backups and error resolution
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS & DHCP
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting techniques.
- Basic knowledge of Infrastructure and network monitoring tools.
- MCSE Certification
- CompTIA A+
- Experience with Splunk, SolarWinds, Orion, SCOM
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."