Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IT Marketing Coordinator
IT / Marketing Coordinator with Yourmembership experience
Are you an Up & Coming Digital Marketing professional?
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of websites and previously used yourmembership.com
- Creates templates, uploads content and photos for electronic announcements and the website.
- Updates website calendars.
- Maintains social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter with events and photos.
- Maintains and duplicates CLE audio CD library of seminars
- Responsible for maintaining and updating content on industry-standard web-based platform:
- Will use existing forms and content areas to create new events, content pages, landing pages, etc; consistent with the marketing style
- Will create, maintain, and manage templates for certificates, badges, e-mails, notifications, and similar content
- In addition, will post content to other relevant sites, including social media and other events and venues sites
- Core requirements for candidate:
- Has experience writing HTML and CSS, and able to implement in web pages and email
- Understands testing and platform requirements so content displays properly on various platforms, including responsive
- Can post content to events pages, newsletters, and similar web facilities, in English and Spanish (with accents)
- Plus: can demonstrate skills with template e-mail tools such as Constant Contact / MailChimp or similar
- Plus: can demonstrate skills with GIMP / PhotoShop to crop, clean, optimize, format photos, cut overlays, and create transparent background
- High School Diploma/equivalent plus Technical Training certificates and/or degree in field
- 1-3 years relevant IT/ Marketing web page service experience
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Valid driver's license
- No criminal background.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."