Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IT Security Vendor Risk Manager
Job Title: IT Security Vendor Risk Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
We are seeking a skilled IT Security Vendor Risk Manager in Miami. The ideal candidate will perform a significant role in enhancing and implementing procedures to assess and risk rate the third-party information security program.
- Creates strong partnerships with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Responsible overseeing risk management following established processes and procedures
- Identifies and escalates appropriate issues to management
- Will keep updated on security and cybersecurity trends through continuous training and education, and will integrate technologies accordingly
- Responsible for automating tasks and continuous improvements where applicable
- Responsible for collaborating in the development and maintenance of a security awareness program for the company, designing training materials and ensuring the implementation and success of the program by achieving metrics
- Plan and conduct reviews to monitor and evaluate system conformance with organizational security policies, standards, and guidelines
- Participates in management committee reports
- Bachelor's degree in IS, or related field and or equivalent combination of work experience
- 4+ years of Information Security experience in 2 or more of the following areas:
- Internet security, application security, security design and implementation
- third party IS due diligence, IS security awareness programs
- recertification of user rights, IS/IT auditing, IS/IT policy development
- risk assessments, federal regulatory compliance for information protection and information security architecture
- Demonstrable knowledge of one or more of the following frameworks: ISO, COBIT, NIST
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance initiatives related to Sarbanes Oxley, the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act and FFIEC
- Previous exposure to design and implementation of effective IS controls
- Knowledge of IS concepts and awareness, IT, and third-party risk management processes, methodologies, and practices
- Expert knowledge of third-party related regulatory policies
- Previous experience in a managing position
- Demonstrated experience developing and presenting ideas and suggestions for the creation of new processes and or to improve existing processes.
- Ability to multi-task, performing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Previous experience working with internal and external auditors preferred
- Experience working in the finance industry dealing with sensitive data preferred
- Certifications: CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CISSP or related certifications a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."