Apply for Job - Pre Sales Engineer #2988
Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Pre Sales Engineer
New York, New York
Job ID: 2988
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working closely with sales team, enabling new sales opportunities by constantly collecting information about customer's new requirements, changes in customer's technical environment and translate them to new sales opportunities and high awareness for competitive situations/Market research.
- Product demonstration and presentation – Prepare, Present and Demonstrate company's products to prospect customers.
- Work and communicate efficiently with the customer, internal and external interfaces to provide the best solution for the customers.
- Communicating all technical and marketing documentation to the customers-ability to make a productive discussion, gather the relevant technical information, lead technical calls and instruct the client for the right solution both in a pilot as well as in a production integration.
- Working closely with R&D, products managers, Sales managers, delivery & support teams.
- In-depth knowledge of the company value proposition, technology, and roadmap.
- The Pre-Sale Engineer will be an integral part of our Sales team and as such will be grounded and measured in contributing to achieving sales targets.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Pre-Sale Engineer in a High-Technology company in the field of Telecommunication, Cyber security, Networking or VoIP.
- Proven technical knowledge in IP Networking
- B.Sc in Software Engineering, Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent desired.
- Experience in managing sales process, technical and commercial view, building proposals, response to tenders and project implementations.
- Experience with sales processes in government entities desired
- Strong customer facing approach & Presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to technically lead a project throughout its lifecycle.
- A Team player.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.