Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Business Continuity Program Manager
Job Title: Business Continuity Program Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
SherlockTalent is actively looking for a Business Continuity Program Manager that will create plans to keep our client’s company functioning after disruptive events such as natural disasters, terrorism, crime and computer and human error. The BCPM will be in charge of a detailed, companywide business impact analysis and risk assessment that includes IT systems, building facilities, personnel and supply chain.
- Create and manage Incident Management standards, guidelines, materials and documentation in line with the BCM Framework, company policy, and the regulatory environment
- In charge of the maintenance, development and testing of the IT Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Manage and coordinate the development and assessment of recovery strategies including backup procedures, data and file system replication, archiving, and caching, record retention, system restoration procedures, and high availability solutions
- Develop and implement a sustainable process for ongoing metrics, compliance and program maturity reports, regulatory reports, and other reporting as required
- Develop and implement ongoing Incident Management planning efforts to identify potential business disruptions, develop safeguards against these interruptions, and implement recovery procedures in the event of a business interruption
- Provide documentation and support the development and maintenance of an incident management system.
- Implement and maintain the Business Continuity Management System and Emergency Notification System tools, including user access, security, updates, troubleshooting, reporting, enhancements and improvement of functionality
- Lead for Business Continuity Program initiatives designed to advance program maturity which may include: developing, maintaining, or overseeing project plans; execution of risk assessments; identification of strategic program processes and direction; assigning work and directing activities of BCM team members; participation in audits; maintaining BCM standards and guidelines.
- Prepare and present Board approval documentation to ensure top-level understanding and approval of all plans, including status of recovery capabilities that define gaps and risks to the company.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and strengthening relationships with business partners, designated business continuity coordinators, Operational Risk colleagues, Internal Audit, and BCM vendors to assure that operational priorities, dependencies, and risks are identified and addressed by business lines and/or the company
- Establish scope and objectives of Disaster Recovery tests at offsite locations and schedule test timing and resources accordingly; Must be available to coordinate and evaluate the DR Testing
- Responsible for developing, monitoring and refining parameters as needed for business and regulatory requirements, compliance, and policy adherence, including ensuring response and recovery procedures are appropriate.
- Responsible for understanding the company's risk appetite, applying risk practices and mitigation into daily work, identifying and escalating risks as part of the execution of the Business Continuity Management Program
- Function as lead coordinator and point of contact during crisis situations – must be available as first-responder and primary point of contact and coordinator during any disaster scenario
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in developing and maintaining a business continuity management program and system, including emergency notification systems
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in writing business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans, and crisis management plans; emergency management, handling crisis situation, and/or related knowledge, preferably in banking or a highly regulated industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in leading projects affecting disparate departments and job functions, including the challenges with time management and influencing others to prioritize these responsibilities appropriately.
- Active certification is required, such as CISSP, CBCP, PMP, ITIL, or CRISC
- Effective meeting management skills and experience with leading large scale incidents
- Strong Knowledge of regulatory bodies, and the regulations and guidance issued by these bodies, overseeing banks, credit unions, and financial services organizations, such as the FDIC, FinCEN, Federal Reserve Board, and OCC.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of constituencies, including senior managers., Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills required
- Extensive project management skills, especially with IT and security-related projects
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."