Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Title: IT Recruiter
Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Miami Beach, FL (North Bay Village)
Salary: Based on Experience
SherlockTalent is looking for an IT Recruiter in our Miami Beach office. Selected candidate will identify candidates for our recruitment team, help with back-office responsibilities including scheduling interviews, working on background checks, and creating offers of employment. The ideal candidate must have a strong customer service orientation, be detail oriented and understand the importance of urgency in the recruiting process.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and may deliver employment offers.
- Maintaining an up-to-date database of passive candidates for future opportunities.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements).
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (Bullhorn).
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all team members; assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- May handle employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Previous experience working with Bullhorn or ATS systems.
- Exposure to Dice, Indeed, LinkedIn Job Boards is a plus.
- Strong self-starter with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively work and interact with diverse groups of people.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills with the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."