We are looking for a SQL Developer work out of our Miami office.
- Responsible for the development and support activities on the database servers. This will include the creation of code units that run as part of the database server and optimization of query and database performance.
- Creates applications to solve specific business problems to include the creation of applications to perform data cleansing, data conversion, and data loading. May also be asked to create application solutions in other areas as well.
- Shares responsibility for the support, maintenance, and optimization of a large number of databases.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of database issues by working closely with our Application Support team.
- Involved in the analysis and design of software and database solutions.
- Tests and documents solutions as they are developed. Also assists in the integration of code units and database scripts as part of larger solutions.
- Responsible for adhering to all departmental and team policies for design, development, testing and deployment of solutions.
- Creates effective user manuals for developed solutions.
- BS in Computer Science/related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of SQL Server experience.
- SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005, Query Analyzer, Stored Procedures/Functions
- DTS (Microsoft Integration Services)
- Database Optimization in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Database Support in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Experience in the following languages: Microsoft VB.NET 2003, 2005, T-SQL
- Microsoft Reporting Services
- MS Access Conversion and Development
- Visual Source Safe experience
- ERP Experience preferable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and support issues simultaneously.
- Must be flexible and able to handle changing priorities.
- Problem Solving
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Technical Learning
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”