Leading IT company in Broward is seeking a Security Analyst to help their businesses perform procedural and technical information security tasks.
This is a highly technical position that will involve working with the various technical groups and critical infrastructure to build effective analysis capabilities to better protect the organization from cyber-attacks and threats. As Security Analyst, you will work closely with critical infrastructure to create effective information and cyber analysis capability to support various aspects of the security program including security architecture and incident response activities.
- Offer security architecture guidance for IT infrastructure and applications, incorporating technological and business requirements such as network segmentation guidance.
- Perform duties as a technical cyber intelligence analyst, incident analyst and technical liaison. Review, prioritize, analyze and correlate threat data from various sources.
- Research, recommend, evaluate and assist in implementing corporate infrastructure security solutions
- Work to continually improve the tools, processes, and systems utilized within the organization
- Deliver reports and assessments to senior management, facilitating understanding of cyber threats relevant to the organization.
- Assist with internal audit initiatives for IT processes and systems to evaluate the adequacy and appropriateness of IT controls.
- BS in Computer Science Information Science or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years relevant work experience in computer network monitoring and security analysis. The candidate should be comfortable in Windows environments and be able to demonstrate knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows operating systems, Active Directory, and related GPOs as well as hardening standards and methodologies for each in a corporate setting
- Server level security (email, database, web server, etc.)
- Cryptographic principles, and common encryption schemes such as symmetric/asymmetric encryption, hashing, SSL/TLS, and IPSec.
- Centralized logging and security event management best practices, experience with Syslog data, Windows Event Log, and database, web server log analysis.
- Application and operating system hardening, vulnerability assessments, security audits, intrusion detection, data-leak protection, firewalls, networking, VPN.
- Strong understanding of security vulnerabilities and the impact that they can have on information systems and response methodologies
- Excellent oral and writing skills, project management, strong people skills, and a results-oriented attitude. In all endeavors the incumbent must demonstrate the highest degree of ethics and professionalism
- Possess excellent analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Be able to make decisions independently and in a self-directed manner in support of the goals of the team and organization
- Ability to work in a team environment with other team members with variety of skills
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”
***No 3rd party vendors Please***