SherlockTalent is actively looking for a Mid Java Developer. The ideal individual is a full stack software developer with knowledge of Java, Object Oriented concepts, and web development.
- Documents system design solutions
- Sources code using standard requirements
- Follows outlined software architecture and designs provided
- Develops system solutions that meet quality standards and timelines
- Software testing using proven testing frameworks, tools and techniques
- Works closely with quality assurance to remedy issues uncovered
- Follows specified change management process and documentation
- Participates in team meetings, providing input and suggestions
- Follows rules of the organization using the employee handbook, company tenets, and the SDLC to understand those rules.
- Ability to adapt and overcome problems; must be able to multitask and prioritize independently.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of software development in an Object Oriented and Multi-Tier Environment
- Agile development methodologies
- Java (7/8) / JEE technology stack
- Java web frameworks: Spring (3/4), Struts 1.x
- JDBC, SQL
- Unit testing (JUnit), Mockito, PowerMock
- Apache Tomcat (7/8)
- Oracle/MSSQL Server knowledge
- Software architecture (Design Patterns, Software Lifecycle)
- REST/SOAP Web services, Soap UI
- Object Relational Mapping (iBatis/MyBatis)
- Rules Engines: Drools
- XQuery, XSLT
- Automated testing (Selenium, Mercury tools)
- Build tools Maven, Jenkins CI (Artifactory)
- Code analysis tools (FindBugs, PMD, etc.)
- Web Development AngularJs, EmberJs, Bootstrap, React
- Mobile development (Iphone, Android)
- Spring Cloud, Eureka, Akka, NF Zuul
- OAuth 2
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”