Help lead the implementation of a corporate transformation!
- Lead the Project Management of a new, company-wide Dynamics 365 Enterprise implementation, replacing a custom built, legacy ERP system.
- The internal, corporate Sr. Project Manager is responsible for ensuring successful delivery of projects as measured by schedule, budget and deliverable quality performance measures.
- The Sr. Project Manager will collaborate with Vendor’s implementation team and communicate status with regular frequency, manage risks and issues, and monitor performance.
- Sr. Project Manager must understand and respond to business needs and interface with Vendors.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS
- 5 years of ERP implementation experience
- MS Dynamics CRM experience required.
- In-depth functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX (required).
- Three or more years of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience, Manufacturing preferred (Analysis through Deployment)
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics AX is preferred
- Understanding of aspects of business management and strategic evaluation
- Results-oriented/self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Manage the delivery of projects through the complete life-cycle from aspiration through to Operations. This will include ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meet‘s business & technical requirements and is within the agreed budget.
- Manage project plans, budgets, and resource schedules on a weekly basis.
- Develop detailed work plans that form the baseline or yardstick for measuring process.
- Implement appropriate controls and governance structures to ensure on-time, on- budget and quality outcomes.
- Manage issues and risks associated with the project.
- Manage and monitor the project process and track progress against milestones, deadlines and budget. Report on these items to key management.
- Establishes a strategy of continuous risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle and creates an environment to support it where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for managing these risks.
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize their time, project schedules and multiple project activities
- Executes established policies and procedures for the project, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide, communication plan, and setting up the environment.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents.
- Effectively translate requirements to the delivery team to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.