We are looking for a Network Engineer, with specific knowledge of Cisco Firewalls, VMWare, as well as Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches (Cisco ACI experience is a plus), to work out of our Miami office.
- Configure and setup Firewalls, VPN and Security appliances for access to vital business applications (specifically Cisco ASA firewalls, Catalyst switches, Nexus switches, and Cisco routers).
- Design of multi-server environments (including VMWare) including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, and Port Channels etc.
- Configure and install client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external clients.
- Troubleshoot network hardware, software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels to vendors or internal resources.
- Document internal processes and procedures for support and compliance.
- Remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Off-hours support will be required.
- Three or more years direct working experience as a Mid-or-Senior Level Network or Systems Engineer.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, DHCP, TCP/IP, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
- Have a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking (LAN) and Wide Area Networking (WAN).
- Previous work experience administering/supporting LAN/WAN environments.
- Previous work experience designing/implementing LAN/WAN environments is a plus.
- In-depth working knowledge of Firewalls, Routers & Switches.
- Specific in-depth working knowledge of Cisco Firewalls.
- Specific in-depth working knowledge of Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches.
- Specific in-depth working knowledge of Cisco ACI is a plus.
- Specific in-depth working knowledge of VMWare is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced business environment.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”