The position reports to the Sr. VP of Open Systems Delivery. The position manages a team of approximately 6 to 10 Application Developers and their work/coding. Candidates require the technical skills to assist developers with design and issue troubleshooting. They will also be helping with code reviews. Below are some rough estimates of time spent doing certain tasks that we want candidates to have experience with.
- Team lead – 25%
- Code reviews – 15%
- Assist with design/programming decisions – 20%
- Take part in project meetings for team’s projects – 15%
- A small percentage of time is HR managements tasks, such as time sheets and annual performance reviews – 5%
- Provide technical guidance to project teams
- Assists in the formulation of Systems objectives, User requirements, project plans, and programming specifications.
- Supervise projects teams during project life cycle
- Focus is Web development.
- Multiple Applications.
- 50% new development.
- 50% maintenance.
- Front end, middle tier and backend development.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Prior team lead experience or Development Management experience
- Strong C#. NET (Version 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5)
- MVC 4 – strong knowledge of WebAPI programming, including custom routing, security and using JSON result sets
- SQL Server – strong programming knowledge on stored procedures including complex joins and data retrieval.
- Software development experience with public facing websites, multi-tier development
- Entity Framework – strong knowledge of using Entity Framework within Repository pattern.
Additional skills a plus:
- ESB experience.
- Knowledge of website security best practices.
- TFS 2015
- Angular 4/5
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry like finance or healthcare.
- Experience interfacing with a mainframe application.
- Works closely with Systems Architect, Business Analysts and Business Users.