Salary range: $100k -$110K
We’re looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager, someone who has a history of being great with technology and leading others.
- Lead a team of Support Engineer to define System, Software, and Hardware Requirements necessary for the design, implementation of products.
- Lead a team of Support Engineers through the Integration and Verification of Software and Hardware elements
- Maintain System Interface Control Documentation baseline.
- Help win customer confidence through integrity, technical competency, effective communications, problem-solving and capability demonstrations.
- Mentor junior engineers to guide their learning and enable knowledge transfer.
- Interface as required with Senior Management to ensure enough resources are assigned to complete the activity on-time and within budgetary constraints
- Provide program planning and status inputs to team leadership, as necessary to ensure program Cost, Technical, and Schedule constraints are achieved.
- Provide information and coordination with technical and program leadership.
- Support software engineering development through requirements interpretation and maintenance.
- IT Operations / Security / Enterprise IT
- Ability to work in Linux and Windows environments.
- Implementation Experience of Windows/Linux/Databases
- Running a Service Desk
- Hands-on Experience with: Patches, Servers, Config Backups, AWS/Azure, VMWare, Powershell, Office 365, CiscoJuniper, Desktop and laptop PC hardware, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook, TCP/IP, Switches, routers, bridges, hubs, Firewalls and Internet proxy servers, File and print services from Microsoft, software encryption products, server hardware, and Microsoft Windows/Linux Servers.
- Knowledge of and experience with network stack, protocols, network management, and monitoring tools
- Experience in Linux systems administration, including the installation of systems, software, and configuration
- IPv4 networking experience in a Linux environment, including interface configuration and troubleshooting
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”