Now available the 2013 ITPalooza Sponsorship Package.
Last year, on 12/12/12, ITPalooza raised over $30,000 in charity donations from 1,200 members from the local IT community. In keeping with the spirit of bringing together the whole South Florida Technology community, this year, on 12/12/13, ITPalooza will be a full day of vendor-prospect interaction, tech education sessions, hackathons, professional networking and a tech employment fair. Organized by over 50 local technology groups, from the CIO Council to IT Security and hands-on programming groups, the day culminates with a grand courtyard holiday party with live music by the all-IT professional ITPalooza band.
This is THE BIG ONE- All your favorite South Florida Technology Groups will be getting together to host the 2nd annual networking party!
We invite you to partner with ITPalooza in bringing together hundreds and hundreds of tech savvy individuals to share an experience you benefit from for years to come.
This means working with ITPalooza to:
- Highlight your company at an exhibitor table in the atrium.
- Show your support for local user groups by adding a ‘UG Sponsorship’ to your level of support.
- Engage the tech community by holding specific trainings for our registered attendees.
- Participate in the tech community in meaningful ways interact to build memory & meaning.
- Showcase ITPalooza to C-level guests through your VIP tent sponsorship support.
Our sponsorship programs are designed to offer as much direct contact with your target audience as possible. We have organized packages and specialized contribution options that offer flexibility and visibility. Ideally, ITPalooza should be viewed as an annual partnership with your business that you look forward to each year.