Meet the Panel
Publisher, Emeritus CIO Magazine
CIO Bayview Financial
CIO HBO Latin America
SVP Digital Business Development Sony Music
CIO Feld Entertainment
CIO Arise Virtual Solutions
The CIO Council is proud to announce the 8th Annual “State of the CIO” with Gary Beach, Publisher Emeritus CIO Magazine.
Taming the Digital Dragon
“This is the Most Challenging Era ever in the History of Information Technology”
- In the past, chief information officers dealt with largely singular technology challenges….the mainframe, the minicomputer, the pc, client/server, ecommerce. Today there is what Gartner calls a five-headed “digital dragon” that threatens the career of every CIO
- The future growth trajectory of every business – Simultaneous roll out of new technologies and infrastructures like big data, cloud, social media, consumerization of IT and mobility
- CIOs report that “technology factors” are the number one factor they consider before making strategic decisions for their company, every business practice is being scrutinized and digitized within enterprises, and globally extended supply chains, that are borderless as trillions of bits of data, mostly unstructured, are gathered by firms each day
- Gartner and 2014’s “State of the CIO Survey” (conducted annually by CIO Magazine for the past 16 years), state IT is perceived as a “business game changer”
- CIO’s budget are now showing up elsewhere in the corporate spreadsheet
- Did you know that by 2016 the Chief Marketing Officer will have a larger technology budget than the chief information officer
- What does this mean for the CIO role
Come join us at our 8th Annual “State of the CIO” with Gary Beach, Publisher Emeritus CIO Magazine
Registration Now Open!
Connect with the Council, Sponsorship opportunities available:
Checks preferred, please make check payable to:
iCoast CIO Council Corp.
1666 JFK Causeway, Suite 604
Miami Beach, FL 33141
Please use the CONTACT US button on the menu to initiate communication.