Nova Southeastern University is holding its Spring 2016 Open House on Saturday, April 9th. While the event is open to those interested in undergraduate or graduate programs from any one of its 18 colleges, schools and centers, the College of Engineering and Computing is hosting several technology-specific breakout sessions geared towards those interested in pursuing their Master’s or Ph.D. degrees.
Breakout Session 1: Preparing for a Successful Career in Technology
DeSantis Building – Room 4030 at 9:00 AM
Join the team for an engaging discussion panel featuring faculty members, alumni, and technology professionals from across a variety of industries as they explore how to best prepare and position yourself for a successful career in technology. Panelists include:
- Dianne Solomon – Director, Risk and Control at First Data Corporation
- Bennet Hammer – President at Hammer IT Consulting, Inc.
- Jacob Maynard – Senior Software Engineer at Citrix Systems
- Giuseppe Natale – Senior BI Analyst at Nova Southeastern University
- James Parrish, Ph.D. – Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Information Systems and Cybersecurity at Nova Southeastern University
Breakout Session 2: An Interactive Tour of the College of Engineering and Computing
DeSantis Building – Room 4030 at 10:00 AM
Join the team as they take you on a tour of the College of Engineering and Computing. Meet faculty members and interact with current graduate students as you experience the following:
- Florida’s first Computer Museum
- A 3D Graphics and Data Visualization Demonstration in our Mobile Computing Lab
- A Computer Engineering Mock Class
- An Interactive Social Engineering and Cybersecurity Exercise
- An Application Station where you’ll be able to ask questions of admissions team members and apply for free (we’ll be waiving the $50 fee during Open House)
If interested, be sure to RSVP now.