We’ve got a special meetup for you all.
• You’ve heard about App Studio.
• You’ve heard about Xamarin.
• You’ve heard about PhoneGap.
• Now you get to hear Colt and I present our solution.
It’s simple. It’s fast. It’s expandable. AND, IT’S FREE.
Come to our meetup and we’ll show you how to use HTML with Visual Studio to create your own app in minutes. Even if you don’t know HTML, we’ll have you going in short order.
To see an example of an app built with our tool, check this out: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/square-deal-pro/dc0da623-9b56-47a2-a9a2-5f9b38613355
We’re going to show you:
1. How we made our Visual Studio template (framework) so you can do your own.
3. How we used ThemeRoller to make the theme for JQueryMobile more “Metro”
4. How to merge the HTML into our Template
5. How to publish the app.
6. We will discuss how this technique can be used on Win8, and the other platforms, too!
Now, bring your best idea. Let’s get this down to the SIMPLEST FORM of app creation we can think of, and LET’S GET READY TO //PUBLISH/!!!
See you all then, and see you all on May 16th for //PUBLISH/, the world-wide event to get your apps into the store!