Our Miami client is looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer to lead a distributed team of developers in a highly creative environment.
• Develop, test, and deploy web applications
• Design and deploy scalable relational database schemas
• Work collaboratively with marketing and engineering for applications improvements
• Improve scalability and efficiency of our core framework
• PHP experience with new feature code
• Experience with Symfony2, Doctrine2, MVC, MySQL, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML
• Ability to work in a Windows, mac, and Linux environments
• Five-years industry experience with at least one product developed
• Strong sense of UX/UI to drive excellent customer experience
• Work quickly and accurately with minimal supervision
Other “Nice To Have” Qualifications
• NodeJS, TypeScript, MongoDB and Angular JS
• Source Versioning Control (git)
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!