Apply to this job or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our client located in Miami is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team. Ideal candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills must be EAGER to learn.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and maintain daily alignment of DC item number to RSMI item number, communicate proper alignment to DC, work with DCs on exceptions, adjust RSMI file based on exception.
- Maintain RSMI’s product master to rectify obsolete inactive items; confer with DCs to adjust their data base.
- Audit daily vs. monthly DC sales data, prepare compliance report, and work with DC to adjust variances.
- Verify daily receipt of DC files, monitor error notifications, determine source of errors and follow-up with DC.
- Verify completeness of DC files, monitor error notification, and verify that all top 35 items are within the file, follow-up with IT/DC on discrepancies. Track for on-time arrival of DC files.
- Adjust data to repair errors as may be necessary with direction to IT at RSI where repairs may not be possible from remote systems.
Pricing & Supply Maintenance
- Creation, maintenance and accuracy of new and existing plate costs including all plate cost reports and analysis.
- Maintain and update all pricing changes (weekly or monthly) in Supply.net
- Prepare price notifications for new items, supplier or pack size changes or promotional items.
- Prepare the monthly DC Landed Cost report to all DC’s once pricing is finalized in supply.net
- Reconcile any pricing issues with purchasing staff and DC’s as issues are brought forward.
- Maintaining and updating master files for all Purchasing suppliers/vendors in Supply.net.
- Maintaining supplier contracts in Supply.net
- Until systems are automated, manually audit the distribution centres for pricing overcharge and report back to department head, as necessary, with findings.
- Work to collect any funds due the restaurants by contacting DC support, verify when funds are replaced via credit statements from the DC.
- Review price audit results with distributors to include resolution tasking.
- Timely address and resolve all member issues and requests.
- Interact as may be necessary with suppliers, BKC and other parties external to RSMI.
- Assist the purchasing staff during product withdrawals or recalls.
- Ad hoc reports as required.
- Prepare or format presentation materials as may be necessary for various meetings, including quarterly Board or PAC meetings.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
A degree is not required, however desired. Must have 3-5 years corporate experience with data maintenance, analysis and reporting preferred. Must be proficient and experienced with the use of a personal computer in a network environment with Windows based programs including Word, PowerPoint with advanced skills in Excel and working knowledge of Access preferred. Strong analytical skills with understanding of relational databases
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
Note: “U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas.”
Apply to this job
Do you love VB.NET and working in an Agile environment developing corporate business solutions to meet organizational deadlines and Sprint/Cycle dedications?
Our client in Broward is looking for ON-SITE ONLY VB.Net specialists for initial 6 month contracts to run, build and maintain their internal systems.
- Over 5-years of experience developing Console, Services, Win/Web Applications in VB.NET.
- Over 5-years of experience in SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS and SSRS.
- Ability to design and implement complex algorithms to meet business needs.
- Experience with XML and creation and consuming of Web Services.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery a plus.
- Experience working in Agile Environments with rapid changing requirements
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN, TFS, GitHub, Mercurial
- Work effectively with management, colleagues, PMO and business users.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to document Applications and Systems
- Experience with the Outsystems, BizTalk, EDI and JIRA a plus.
- System Reporting and Ad- Hoc Reporting
- System Support
- Analysis and Design
- Testing and Deployment
Apply to this job
Python Software Engineer
Our Palm Beach County Client is seeking a Software Engineer that will be responsible for building multi-tiered cloud-based systems. The Engineer will help implement back-end solutions to internal business units as well as external customers and may interface directly with our end users. The Engineer will work with a team of highly collaborative Software Engineers work who also do it all from design, development, testing to product support.
- Write code to solve business problems in innovative ways
- Apply and document technical design principles to architect your code for maintainability and reliability
- Ensure quality products by designing and driving testing efforts in partnership with QA
- Work with our technical support teams to solve complex product support issues; will need to troubleshoot, research, and come up with long-term solutions
- Make recommendations on new tools and technologies to build new and improve existing software and hardware components
- Work collaboratively with our internal teams and external partners on design, development, and delivery of our business solutions
- Perform other duties to meet business needs
Role: Build loosely coupled and highly scalable software solutions that can change and grow with our customer’s needs. Software Engineers support the success of new and existing software systems by designing and developing solutions that help support our customers’ businesses
- Demonstrated experience with open source technology: Linux, Python, shell scripting
- Ability to build loosely coupled software and highly scalable software solutions
- Demonstrated experience developing multi-tenant or SAAS (Software as a Service) / cloud-ready applications
- Experience with continuous delivery (automation of all processes throughout the software development lifecycle); e.g. automated builds, automated tests, automated deployments
- The candidate will need the ability to be flexible and move with variables such as changing technologies and changing priorities.
- The Engineer will need to be able to communicate information effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The candidate should also have an analytical perspective with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues as well as be very good at multitasking and customer service.
- Prior experience working with embedded development and architecture
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Building location aware applications
- Development experience with applications that run in a disconnected mode (applications that able to run without internet connectivity)
Apply to this job
Our Palm Beach County client is looking for a Salesforce Developer will be part of a Level 3 software engineer support team that will resolve system defects, assist in troubleshooting escalated support issues, and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert for Salesforce.com. This position will work closely with development and quality assurance teams as well as various teams in the Client Services department. The application developer codes, tests, debugs, documents, and installs both new programs/technologies and changes to existing programs/technologies of a complex nature with assistance of higher level personnel in order to provide quality IT services to user departments. Maintains and modifies existing applications without supervision as well as under direction from senior staff members.
The successful candidate is someone who encompasses strong problem solving skills while dealing with abstract concepts, systems and ideas. The candidate must possess confidence and able to work in fast-paced hands on environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborates with business analysts and internal clients to troubleshoot incidents and resolve defects in software applications with minimal quality issues.
- Utilizes established development tools, guidelines and conventions to maintain existing software systems by identifying and proactively correcting software defects.
- Partners with project teams on application enhancements including designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and installation
- Analyzes and fixes moderate to complex problems during development. Documents and communicates results appropriately.
- Monitors production programs for expected performance and responds to errors and emergency problems.
- Provides on call support for all of the team’s applications and batch processes
- Participates in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science or Information Systems Management from four-year college or university and at least five years related business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience where two years related experience equals one year of schooling.
Qualifications and Experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with Salesforce user interface (UI) and data model.
- Experience in development Apex code that will scale to large data sets and custom interfaces using Visualforce.
- Can develop code within the Salesforce interface or the Force.com IDE as required.
- Can deploy secure production-ready applications, has broad understand of Force.com development lifecycle.
- Experience in designing test strategies to ensure adequate quality (e.g., code coverage; application behaviors; scalability environment independence) across Apex classes, triggers and controllers.
- Ability to administer any standard Salesforce applications, develop integrations using the Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, and publish consume Force.com App Exchange packages.
- Experience designing and delivering end-user training and training materials and providing technical support as necessary
- Ability to resolve issues for JitterBit Processes, operations, transformation, mapping, and data source management.
- Some experience of SQL, Server SQL preferred for JitterBit to Salesforce integrations to backend processes.
Apply to this job
Senior Security Engineer
The Senior Security Engineer’s role is to serve as a security expert in network and/or platform (operating system) efforts, application development, database design, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, contractual obligations, SOX, and security best practices. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing security best practices then implementing. The candidate has used Juniper Security Analytics and QRadar, and has a keen knowledge of SIEM The Engineer will monitor all activity, kicks off alerts and notifies IT support team.
In addition, the Senior Security Engineer will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all security hardware, software, and communication links. This individual will also analyze and resolve security related problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user training where required.
- Analyzes business impact and exposure, based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks.
- Researches, evaluates recommends, and implements information-security-related hardware and software, including developing business cases for security investments.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy.
- Create security standards for firewalls, wireless access, other network devices, servers, systems, applications, and databases.
- Researches, designs and advocates new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners and vendors.
- Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners and IT staff.
- Monitor security risk and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of security software and equipment
Assists in the coordination and completion of information security operations documentation.
- Reports to management concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures, including misuse of information assets and noncompliance.
- Advises security administrators on normal and exception-based processing of security authorization requests.
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessments: performs control and vulnerability assessments to identify control weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls, and recommends remedial action.
- Responsible for the execution of risk assessment activities, analyzing theresults of audits (performed by other groups) to produce recommendations of acceptable risk and risk mitigation strategies.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering and/or 1-5 years’ equivalent work experience.
- Scripting- Powershell scripting is ideal but open to different languages (e.g., BASH/PEARL).
- Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISO, not required, but a plus
- Strong knowledge of network security
- Firewalls – Juniper / Cisco / Checkpoint (familiarity with one, Juniper is used onsite)
- VPN & remote access
- Strong knowledge of application and database security
- The role of security within the SDLC
- Database encryption
- Application vulnerability discovery/assesment
- Strong working knowledge of authentication and access control
- Federated authentication. e.g. ADFS, SSO, SAML, OpenID
- Active Directory security groups
- Application roles
- Strong working knowledge of operations and security monitoring tools
- SEIM: Juniper STRM
- Vulnerability assessment
- Orion Solarwinds
- Strong troubleshooting skills
The following would be a definite plus
- Experience in a large infrastructure or security implementation. i.e. multiple sites throughout a geographically dispersed area
- Experience in a multi-datacenter environment
- Understanding of application development
- Highly self-motivated and directed; takes initiative.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Willingness to learn and grow.
Apply to this job
Our Client located near Downtown Miami is seeking a Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst. The person will be responsible for developing and establishing quality assurance standards and measures for the specific area of responsibility.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for creating test strategies, end-to-end test plans; executing the strategy and end to end plan, as well as managing all activities in the strategy and plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems. This position employs testing and collaboration with technical peers to accomplish assignments. This position employs business process knowledge, analysis, design, testing and collaboration with technical peers to accomplish assignments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and execute assigned Quality Assurance activities and those of others to ensure system standards and user requirements are met
- Write, manage and execute test strategies and test plans
- Design, write, and execute test cases and test scenarios
- Leverage HP Application Life-cycle Management, Load Runner, Quick Test Pro, SQL and other testing tools in the execution Quality Assurance activities
- Maintain and manage the integrity of the Quality Assurance software(JIRA, ALM, Quality Center, Load Runner ,Quick Test Pro or other)
- Gain understanding of operating environment, business and applications
- Collaborates with internal and external constituents, including vendors, to meet common goals and resolve conflicting issues. Escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Leads, directs, and provides guidance to quality assurance team.
- Defines inter-dependency with other disciplines and is involved in the testing and certification processes.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, and automated scripts.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Supports the maintenance of computer systems and software applications through Production support testing as needed.
- Interprets, refines and applies QA methods and procedures in accordance with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), standards and best practices as defined by Client.
- Performs other duties as required.This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and capabilities within specific area of responsibility
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Subject matter expertise in analysis, testing, tools, and best practices
- Demonstrate a certain degree of creativity with strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate across Marketing organization and with business partners
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision. May lead or direct the work of others
- Strong with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes within specific area of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas.”